I don’t care what anyone else says, it’s August and it is time for all the FALL THINGS!
And yes… that means it’s time for the seasonal favorite… Pumpkin Spice Lattes!
To be honest, I’ve never been a huge fan of pumpkin (other than for decor purposes), but I was SUPER excited when Organifi sent me a bottle of their newest Pumpkin Spice Gold drink because it actually has NO pumpkin in it…
…just all of those seasonal spices that makes us feel like it’s fall (or even Christmas) time.
Here are those ingredients, so you can check that out yourself:
If you want to grab a bottle to fill all of your cozy, fall dreams, you can grab one here and use the code STEPHWITT for 15% off.
I also want to talk about the other STAR of this PSL… the coffee!
I didn’t think I’d ever create a coffee recipe on this blog because I haven’t touched a cup of coffee in 5 years – that is, until I tried Organo’s King Coffee.
King Coffee contains rare organic Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) spores powder, used for thousands of years for its immune benefits. The Reishi in the coffee actually works to modulate the caffeine and impact of pH in the body. That means people that normal get jittery drinking coffee (or really any caffeinated beverage) can tolerate King Coffee pretty well.
I decided to try it out for myself and I can attest that I don’t get jittery at all and I absolutely LOVE being able to treat myself to coffee again!
If you’re ready to try King Coffee, you can purchase it here.
Ready for the recipe? Enjoy + let me know how you like it!
- 1 Cup of Coconut Milk
- 1 Scoop of Organifi's Pumpkin Spice Gold
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Packet of Organo's King Coffee
- Dairy Free Creamer (I use Nutpods )
- Add milk and Pumpkin Spice Gold to a pot or electric frother. Blend before heating.
- Add the maple syrup (or sweetener of your choice) and vanilla. Mix well and heat the pot on low - medium.
- Once your pot starts heating up and/or slightly bubbling, remove from the stove (or stop the frother) and let cool.
- Mix King Coffee with water in a mug (I usually add maybe 1/4 - 1/3 cup of water).
- Add in the pumpkin spice milk blend to your coffee.
- In a separate cup, add creamer and froth it. Once frothed, pour the remainder into your coffee.
- Optional: Add whipped cream and/or cinnamon for an extra touch of fall!