What are essential oils?
Essential oils are the “essence” or “life force” of a plant. It’s the most concentrated part of the plant and it’s healing properties.
Essential oils (EOs) are the first medicine ever. They have a rich biblical history, often being used for healing and anointing, and have traveled from Egypt to China to Greece. With the rise of modern medicine, many people stopped using plant-based medicines and essential oils. That is, until 1928 when French chemist René-Maurice Gattefosse used lavender oil to heal a burn on his hand. This event led to a “resurgence” of EOs.
Today, we can use essential oils to heal our whole selves and experience total wellness. EOs are different than most oils because they are “volatile”, meaning they absorb directly into the skin, not leaving an “oily” residue. Each oil has unique naturally occurring compounds and properties we can use to support our health. EOs work on a cellular level by interacting directly with the sensors in the brain to provide support to our different body systems.
Want to learn even more about essential oils?
dōTERRA Essential Oils Can:
- Soothe digestive discomfort
- Help with sleeplessness
- Calm feelings of anxiousness + lift feelings of sadness
- Relieve head + neck tension
- Purify the air
- Improve mood
- Supports the body’s natural detoxification processes
- Promote healthy cellular function
- Provide antioxidant support
- Support a healthy metabolism
- Promote oral health
Just to name a few.
Your imagination is your limit with EOs. You can use them as cleaners, bug repellents, hair and skin treatments, and even to get “in the mood”.
Dr. Josh Axe even used Frankincense’s anti-tumor properties in his protocol to help his mother naturally heal breast cancer. His story is not the only one I’ve heard like this. These are truly powerful forms of natural plant medicine.
Where do I start?
I tried out 7 different essential oils brands because I wanted to ensure I was getting the best, most high-quality EOs on the market. I come back to dōTERRA every time because it actually works. Not only that, but they are very transparent about where they source their oils from and how they make them.
There are absolutely NEVER any pesticides used or adulteration (additives) in, or after, the extraction process. They’re also one of the only companies to source oils from indigenous locations, which is how dōTERRA ensures the highest quality oils on the market as well as creating sustainable jobs for underdeveloped countries.
This is HUGE. Especially if you’re *like me* and using essential oils to heal from chronic health issues, you never want to have toxins that you’re potentially putting in your environment, on your skin, or ingesting.
It’s a brand I can fully trust and feel good about using on myself and on my family.
Are you ready to join me in #essentialoilhealing?
What You Get // AromaTouch Diffused Starter Kit
The AromaTouch Diffused Kit is a GREAT place to start your essential oil journey. Its a $150 investment for 8 oils, fractionated coconut oil, dōTERRA literature, a wholesale membership, and dōTERRA’s beautiful petal diffuser. When you purchase through me, you get access to a private Facebook group (with me as your wellness mentor), additional oil education resources, + a personalized plan so you can learn how to use your oils to achieve your wellness goals.
→ AromaTouch: An amazing blend that can help lessen body tension, produce comforting and relaxing effects, and create a luxurious spa or massage experience!
→ Balance: This amazing oil blend promotes harmony, tranquility, and a sense of relaxation. I use it on myself and my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel when we have to leave him home!
→ Deep Blue: Soothes and cools the skin and muscles. It lessens tension, produces a relaxing effect, and provides targeted comfort over the applied area. This is what you want for sore muscles or after a workout!
→ Lavender: One of my MOST frequently used oils. Lavender can produce calming, soothing, and relaxing benefits which can help you sleep at night and has brought me back from full-fledged panic attacks by cupping over my face and inhaling.
→ Melaleuca (Tea Tree): A cleansing + uplifting oil you will LOVE! Tea Tree has so many uses including purifying the air, soothing skin irritations, and rejuvenating the hair, scalp, and fingernails to name a few.
→ On Guard: I can’t tell you how many times I’ve rubbed this stuff on my skin and have avoided a cold when I felt one coming on. It supports the body’s incredible antioxidant defenses and is a rockstar immune booster.
→ Peppermint: My #1 most frequently used oil. Relieves feelings of tension, fights fatigue, soothes upset stomach, promotes digestive health, promotes healthy respiratory function, and can even be used as a bug repellent!
→ Wild Orange: A refreshing oil that supports healthy immune function, contains powerful antioxidants, cleanses, and purifies the air.
Are there different oils you were hoping to try not included in this kit? No worries! Let’s customize your oil kit to your personal wellness goals!
Are you all about the aesthetic? You can pick the diffuser that calls to you here.
My personal recommendation is the Petal Diffuser to start with. However, I do love the Aroma Lite diffuser because it runs longer and covers more of the room you are in. All diffusers also have “intermittent” settings as well, where they will diffuse 15 seconds on and off for up to 12 hours!
Choose Your Dream Kit
dōTERRA offers several different kits at different price points to fit you, your budget, and your wellness goals.
Here are some of those options that I’d most highly recommend to start with:
→ Emotional Aromatherapy ($195): Includes blends Motivate, Cheer, Passion, Forgive, Console, and Peace as well as the Lumo Diffuser.
→ Family Essentials Kit ($150): Includes Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Melaleuca, Oregano, Frankincense, Deep Blue, Breathe, DigestZen, and On Guard as well as Peppermint + On Guard beadlets.
→ Home Essentials Kit ($275): Includes Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Melaleuca, Oregano, Peppermint, Breathe, DigestZen, On Guard, Deep Blue, as well as the Petal Diffuser.
Ready to Get Started?
YAS GIRL! I’m so excited you’re taking a step to level up your healing. You have a few options to get started. You are totally able to purchase a single oil, but I would highly recommend starting with one of the kits mentioned above.
Kits are FAR more affordable than purchasing each oil individually. Also, to experience the full healing power of essential oils, you really can’t rub Peppermint on yourself and call it a day. It’s important that you are getting the full support you need to experience *TOTAL* wellness.
The purchase of a kit also grants you wholesale membership, which gets you 25% off all future purchases, without paying the usual fee.
You can order everything yourself. Here’s how to do it:
- Go here and select ‘Wholesale Customer’.
- Fill out all of your personal information and if this is not already done for you, make sure to add me as a Sponsor (ID: 7779250). You can type in my full name and enter ‘Florida’ for the state.
- Select your dream kit! Remember, since you are purchasing a kit, the $35 membership fee is waived and you’ll now have 25% off all future purchases.
- (You may notice the term ‘PV’ which stands for point value. This will be important later if you’d like to be a part of the Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) so you can get an addition 10-30% off products and earn free shipping.)
- You’ll then have the option to ‘Add Other Products’ (in case you’d like additional single oils or a diffuser) or you can review your order. When you’ve selected all products you’d like, hit ‘Review Order’ → ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- Verify that all of your shipping and order information is correct. Once you’ve verified, select the shipping option you’d like. I usually just stick to Economy!
- Select ‘continue’ to enter your payment method + to purchase your very first essential oils kit!!!
- Let me know when you’ve ordered so I can add you to our private Facebook group + I’ll need your address to send you a little something in the mail. ♡
What You’ll Get
When you order dōTERRA essential oils through me, you’ll get:
- A 1-on-1 consultation with me (30 min to discuss your wellness goals)
- A personalized Wellness Plan (PDF) including oil and lifestyle tips
- Access to our members-only Essential Oils Coaching Community Facebook Group
- FREE eBooks + recipes to get you started using your essential oils
- Full access to ask me any oil or health-related questions
What’s the Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP)?
Once you’ve purchased your kit, you may notice something called the Loyalty Rewards Program.
Think of the LRP Program as your monthly wellness “subscription” box. You can cancel or change it at any time. This is what you get:
- Lower *or free* shipping rates
- Earn back points to redeem free dōTERRA products
- To change the order or shipping date each month
- To cancel at ANY time
- Rewards at each additional month being in the LRP Club
You MUST order 100 PV per month to remain in the LRP.
This is a GREAT program if you are ordering oils monthly. If you are not, don’t worry about it and just learn how to use the oils you already have!
I am SOOOOOOO stinking excited for you to make this change in your health. I truly believe you’re going to see and feel the results and I’m excited to be there for you every step of the way (as much as you need me). Essential oils have changed the lives of me and my family and have enabled me to heal so I can create a life that I love. Let me know what you need from me and how I can help you create a life YOU LOVE!
dōTERRA Wellness Advocate